If you’re drowning in a sea of invoices, receipts, and cash flow statements that you can’t make heads or tails of, it might be time to call in professional help. An experienced Intuit ProAdvisor can help you organize your records, tighten up your budget, and make sure you’re staying on the right track financially.
The major benefit of employing a ProAdvisor is that you’ll never have to navigate the Himalayas of QuickBooks without a Sherpa. Bradley can help your business grow in all areas including maintaining customer, vendor and employee information in QuickBooks, entering expenses, bills, creating and sending out invoices, ordering checks and maintaining/backing up company files, and the list doesn’t stop there.
- A ProAdvisor knows the ins-and-outs of the most popular accounting program for small businesses.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisors receive unlimited support from U.S. based QuickBooks experts.
- It will take minutes to complete tasks that would otherwise take you hours.
- They can recommend third-party applications that will help run your business.
- Most importantly, save you time so you can focus on making your business successful.
Services we offer:
- Monthly Bookkeeping
- General Ledger Coding
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Intuit Full Service Payroll Processing
- Accounts Payable Solutions
- Accounts Receivable Solutions
- Cash Flow Projection
- QuickBooks Online
- Free Client Portal
- Quarterly Tax Planning
Your thirty day FREE trial includes:
- Quickbooks online setup
- Chart of accounts setup
- Data conversion
- Document management integration and training
- No long term commitment required
- Bank account feeds
- Credit card feeds
- Upload receipts from mobile
Reality is that more than 80% of business fail within the first 5 years. If you aren’t a professional bookkeeper then chances are you are probably fairly slow, and it’s going to take you a whole lot of time to do it. When founders focus on back office, businesses fail. To have a fighting chance, your company needs your undivided attention. You team is desperately relying on you to be the creative leader you’re called to be. Your company needs you to focus on your strengths and not your weaknesses. We offer you the opportunity to grow.